If you are Permanent resident or an Australian Citizen you can sponsor your parents to live in Australia. With parents visas there are various visa types and categories. They must be sponsored from their Child in Australia, they must satisfy the balance of family test.
- Subclass 103(Parent ) there is queue for this visa.
- Subclass 143 (Contributory Parent)
- 804 (Aged Parent)
- 864 (Contributory Parent) 884 Contributory Parent (Temporary).
If you have a child overseas or would like to adopt a child overseas we can evaluate your eligibility and provide further information. If you require information on child visas can contact us.
Only remaining relative. There a diverse category of relative visas. If you have only remaining relative. You must be sponsored by your near relative in Australia.
- 115 Subclass Remaining Relative. You must lodge this application offshore.
- 835 Subclass Remaining Relative must be lodged onshore.
If you have aged relatives in your country they rely on you for financial support, if you are a Citizen or Permanent Resident in Australia you can sponsor your aged relative.
- 114 Subclass Aged Depended Relative off shore.
- 838 Subclass Aged Depended Relative on shore.
Orphan Relative Visas
This visa is for children under 18 years of age whose parents are not capable to care for them. It permits a child who is an orphan relative to remain in Australia.